The Calabria region has published a first version of the calendar of notices relating to programming 21-27
The rules (UE) 2021/1060 to the article 49 introduce, as an absolute novelty compared to the previous programming period, the obligation to publish a calendar of notices to present the planning of opportunities within the programmes. In compliance with this Regulation, with the aim of guaranteeing potential beneficiaries timely information on the planning of opportunities that concern them, the contents present in the calendar allow you to track
- geographical area affected by the call for proposals;
- strategic objective or specific objective concerned;
- type of eligible applicants;
- total amount of support for the call;
- date of opening and closing of the invitation.
The alert calendar it will be updated at least 3 times a year and next update is scheduled for the month of January 2024.
For further information you can consult the page dedicated.