E’ expected in October “via” official at the fourth edition of the streaming training course SEWER AND URBAN OUTFLOWS
The course offers a broad-based framework on innovation in the field of design and management of sewage systems and other works for conveying runoff water in urban areas. The objective of the course is in fact to provide professionals and officials with an update on the most current technical knowledge in this field and on their application methodologies in practice.
The course, which guarantees the recognition of Professional training credits (CFP), is divided into two modules:
- Modulo 1 - Design Solutions and Innovative Technologies (19 CFP), to be held on Tuesday afternoons 3, Wednesday 4, Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19, Wednesday 25 and Thursday 26 October, is divided into the following three sessions:
- Session A – Products for low-impact management of urban runoff waters;
- Session B – Design applications of simulation models for sewer systems;
- Session C – Implementation of innovative interventions in urban drainage works.
- Modulo 2 - Risk, Resilience, Measurements and Monitoring (13 CFP), to be held on Wednesday afternoons 15, Thursday 16, Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 November, is divided into the following two sessions:
- Session D – Risk and resilience in urban drainage systems;
- Session E – Measurements and monitoring.
Both modules will be delivered entirely in live remote mode.
Modulo 1 and Form 2 they are disjointed: it is possible to register for one, to the other or to both.
RECIPIENTS OF THE COURSE:
The course is aimed at civil engineers, environmental engineers, construction engineers-architects, architects and other related technicians, who work in the field of Integrated Water Service as officials of public or private entities or as freelancers or as entrepreneurs of companies in the sector.
FAST (www.fast.mi.it) was founded in 1987, is a non-profit association, oriented to the enhancement of research and innovation that, federating the most qualified and representative technical associations, it is a point of reference for beyond 38.000 operators. To date, FAST collects over 30 associations operating in the national territory and carries out approx 700 events every year.
CSDU (Urban Hydraulics Study Center), is a non-profit research association whose purpose is to coordinate and develop research on multiple aspects relating to integrated water systems and the protection of receiving bodies, with particular reference to urban drainage systems and their environmental impact.
Green Home s.c.ar.l. supports the administrative secretariat, the organization and execution of the training course of which FAST Ambiente Academy is the owner and provider and the CSDU also collaborated in the scientific programming.
The detailed program and how to register are available below link.