Public notice for the promotion of the regional production system and digitization processes
The Calabria Region has published a public notice for the financing of actions aimed at promoting the competitiveness of the regional production system, through support for digitization processes of micro and small enterprises.
- foster the development of products and services, including digital ones, for national and international markets with the aim of implementing electronic and digital commerce tools;
- support the integration between the technologies present in companies and the new online sales methods;
- promote the use of digital marketing and digital marketing tools on foreign markets;
- promote stable trade with foreign countries, also using web marketing tools through international or specific country-specific social media;
- increase the visibility of companies through international marketplace channels.
SMEs can participate (with the following exclusions: companies operating in the fishery and aquaculture sector referred to in the regulation (CE) n. 104/2000 of the Council; companies operating in the primary production of agricultural products; companies operating in the sectors referred to in Art. 13 del Reg. 651/2014.) presenting projects for the adoption of one or more technological solutions and/or digital systems.
Projects for competitiveness on foreign and digital markets can be financed, with a total eligible cost of not less than EUR 10.000, involving one or more of the following actions:
- promotional actions on target markets with the use of digital and social media marketing tools;
- ecommerce (Creation and/or implementation of e-commerce sites; access to international online platforms);
- counseling of a TEM (temporary export manager) the D-TEM (digital-temporary export manager).
The intensity of the aid that can be granted:
– in relation to eligible expenses for hardware equipment, licenses, know-how, ecc., in compliance with the art. 13 e 14 del Reg. 651/2014, it is even: al 60% of the expenditure deemed eligible in the case of Small Business and others 50% in the case of medium enterprises, within the maximum limit of euros 35.000;
– in relation to eligible expenses for consultancy, in compliance with article 18 of Reg. 651/2014, is equal to 50% of the expenditure deemed eligible, within the maximum limit of euros 15.000.
SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION
Applications may be submitted by 14/11/2022 al 05/12/2022 exclusively in telematic mode. An over the counter procedure is foreseen for the evaluation, based on the chronological order of receipt of applications.