E’ the new call has been officially published Innowide della European Partnership on Innovative SMEs per PMI innovative e international markets
The call provides innovative SMEs with a grant to assess the feasibility of their research or their commercial ambitions on international markets.
Innovative SMEs can apply, including young companies and startups from any sector:
- established in an EU member state or in a country associated with Horizon Europe,
- who intend to compete and start commercial activities in new and emerging markets around the world,
- engaged in an economic activity (selling products or providing services on the market at a certain price).
The budget of the announcement provides:
- 3 million to finance 50 projects,
- 60.000 euro per market feasibility project.
The deadline for submitting your application is 15 November 2022.
Fonte FIRST – Funding for Innovation, Research and Technological Development