Milano, 29/06 Evento conclusivo di Clusters for the city of the Future. Online registrations
The latest in a series of events within the "Clusters for the City of the Future (C2Future)"Takes place in Milan on 29 June At A large part – the perfume hotel
The conference (Online registration) will present internationalization experiences and opportunities examined in the context of the project with particular reference to three target areas (California, Colombia and Mexico) and good practice experiences. Among the topics dealt with in the event program:
- A look at the market and automotive technologies on a global level
- Indications for internationalization in the USA – focus on California (American Chamber of Commerce in Italy)
- Investment opportunity in Mexico (Secretariat of Economy of Mexico, Italian Chamber of Commerce in Mexico, Economic Association of Mexico in Italy)
- Experiences of internationalization in Colombia (Softech, AEP Ticketing Solutions, Caravel Cofeee)
Institutional representatives of Lombardy region, Confindustria Lombardia and innovation operators such as Red kilometer, CSMT e i 6 European cluster partners of the C2Future project. During the event, the new clusters will be officially accepted as members of the C2Future partnership.
The event will also be attended by companies operating in the field of mobility, ICT, environmental technologies, construction and smart building, cluster, incubators, policy makers, accelerators, representatives of local authorities and European organizations, research and technology organizations, university, representatives of other strategic cluster partnerships, representatives of organizations from the third countries concerned.
Green Home actively participates in the event as a project partner, expecting, also the involvement of aggregated companies through remote participation and active participation during the event.
At the following link you can view the Program final of the Milan event!
The project C2Future is co-financed by the COSME European program and aims to promote the issues of Smart Cities in an international context and in particular to:
- facilitate the expansion of the partnership and value chain to other European and third-country clusters and their SMEs;
- promote C2Future ESCP, the internationalization strategy and the roadmap for internationalization;
- share good practices and know-how in the field of internationalization.