Milano, 29/06 The final event of the Clusters for the city of the Future project has been scheduled
The latest in a series of events within the "Clusters for the City of the Future (C2Future)"Takes place in Milan on 29 June At A large part – the perfume hotel
The conference will present internationalization experiences and opportunities examined in the context of the project for:
- facilitate the expansion of the partnership and value chain to other European and third-country clusters and their SMEs;
- promote C2Future ESCP, the internationalization strategy and the roadmap for internationalization;
- promote the concept of Smart Cities;
- meet new partners and customers;
- share good practices and know-how in the field of internationalization.
The event will be attended by companies operating in the field of mobility, ICT, environmental technologies, construction and smart building, cluster, incubators, policy makers, accelerators, representatives of local authorities and European organizations, research and technology organizations, university, representatives of other strategic cluster partnerships, representatives of organizations from the third countries concerned.
During the event, the new clusters will be officially accepted as members of the C2Future partnership.
Participation in the event, organized in hybrid mode, it is FREE but conditioned by the registration to link.
Green Home actively participates in the event as a project partner, expecting, also the involvement of aggregated companies through remote participation and active participation during the event.
At the following link you can view the Program final of the Milan event!