- Analysis of the pathologies of deterioration on the historical heritage and identification of intervention methods for solving the problems identified;
- Support for the historical reading of the artefacts and identification of sustainable interventions for the recovery / restoration of the historical building heritage;
- Technical support for building recovery, the enhancement and technology of the historical and rural architectural heritage.
- Design of restoration interventions of Cultural Heritage and diagnostic investigations aimed at ascertaining their status;
- Architecture design and survey laboratory – Responsible Prof.. G. Fortunato
- Physical Chemistry Laboratory, of Materials and Processes for Industry, the environment and cultural heritage (CF- INABEC) – Responsible Prof.. G. It is a sin
- Agricultural and forestry mechanics laboratory - Head of Prof.. G. Zimbalatti